Monday, May 31, 2010

toyota yaris latest cars

Car Chronicles
Inside of the Toyota Yaris

Inside of the Toyota Yaris

Last week, I found a new car. Toyota discontinued the Ecco a few years back, which left me in dismay. Until I found the Yaris, essentially the same car except it boasts a hatch-back rather than a trunk. The back seats fold down. The steering’s sharper. The back has a little more room. Gets about the same gas mileage, too.

Still mourning the Ecco. Last week, on the way back from Fiction Addiction, I surrendred my car to the collision repair shop that towed me. I was looking at a $400 bill until they bought what was left of my vehicle for scrap. The folks at the shop suggested I focus on the bright side. “We’ve towed many a car from that spot” on the highway where I wrecked. “You’re lucky.”

Haven’t done much but play catch up the last several days. Now I’m catching up on the blog. The book tour is nearing a rest-stop. After a trip to Frances Marion mid-October, I have no events planned for a few months.

toyota yaris


toyota yaris
toyota yaris
toyota yaris

0 comments:

Post a Comment